Automatic Transfer Switches – UL 1008 Listed
States Manufacturing Automatic Transfer Switches provide the peace of mind customers need. Built off of industry standard circuit breakers with a globally recognized controller our products can be implemented around the world.
- Voltage Rating: Up to 600VAC
- Ampacity: Up to 3,000A
- Short Circuit Current Rating: Up to 100kA
- UL 1008 Listed
- UL 489 or UL 1066 Listed Circuit Breakers
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment
- Suitable for use in required emergency systems
- NEMA Type 1, 3R, 4, or 12 enclosures, corrosive environment enclosures optional
- ANSI 61 light gray powder coat finish, additional colors optional
- Silver plated copper bussing is standard
- Front, rear, and side access, optional future expansion provisions
- Engineering design flexibility allows for custom sheet metal and bussing to allow for bus duct, cable, and transformer connections.
- Ability to utilize all major manufactures UL Listed components and circuit breakers.
- Drawout circuit breakers of like frame size and interrupting capacity are interchangeable.
- Unique design and construction allowing for control components and wiring, breaker cradles, and bussing to be isolated in separate compartments.
- Large selection of UL Listed component options are available to be incorporated with equipment prior to shipment. Options include human-machine interface panels (HMI), metering, monitoring, programmable logic controllers (PLC) for automated operations, generator paralleling, protective relaying, surge protective device (SPD), transformers, etc.
- Sheet metal, bussing, and controls retrofits and upgrades to existing equipment