Equipment Shelters and Electrical Houses
States Manufacturing’s equipment solutions division has the capability and knowledge to design, build, and manufacture equipment housings from the smallest drop over pump house, to 70 ton utility substation buildings.
Whether is manufacturing a building based on design criteria and layouts provided by a customer, or completely engineering a solution from the ground up, our team can create a solution to meet any need.
Our enclosures can be found across the entire U.S., Canada, Mexico, and even overseas in Korea, Singapore, and Dubai. Whether it’s simple, empty enclosures designed to house customer equipment, 24’ Wide x 84’ Long Utility Substations critical to community infrastructure, or offshore crane operator cabs working in the Arabian Gulf, our enclosures are built to last.
- IBC Certified to latest recognized addition
- All Metal construction, mild steel, galvaneal, galvanized steel, stainless steel, and aluminum enclosures available
- Building can be custom tailored and engineered to meet exact customer design requirements, and structural loads by licensed Professional engineers
- Sound Attenuated Enclosures
- Pressurized Buildings
- Utility Substations
- Generator Enclosures
- Metering Buildings
- Crane / Operator Cabs
- Modular Power Distribution
- Customized Shipping Containers and Trailers
- Customized access doors and roof hatches
- Customized walkways, railings, and support structures
- Custom paint and finishes available for building interior and exterior