Medium Voltage Metal Enclosed Switch Gear
States Manufacturing’s ability to provide fully customized switchgear solutions allows us to meet any customer’s needs while adhering to all applicable UL requirements as well as the latest National Electric Code practices.
Our manufacturing and engineering abilities gives us, and the customer, complete flexibility to tailor the mechanical layout, electrical components, and operating procedure to meet any design requirements an end user may have. Whether it is a single primary feeder, a utility substation, or the primary and emergency distribution lineups for a state of the art data center we have the expertise to meet any customer’s need.
- Voltage Rating: Up to 38kV
- Ampacity: Up to 4,000A
- Short Circuit Current Rating: Up to 63kA
- UL Metal-Enclosed, cUL Metal-Enclosed
- NEMA Type 1, 3R, 4, or 12 enclosures, corrosive environment enclosures optional
- ANSI 61 light gray powder coat finish, additional colors optional
- Silver plated copper bussing standard. Fluidized bed epoxy insulation is available
- Front, rear, and side access, optional future expansion provisions
- Engineering design flexibility allows for custom sheet metal and bussing to allow for bus duct, cable, and transformer connections.
- Ability to utilize all major manufactures UL Listed components and fusible switches.
- Integrated metering compartments built to specific Utility’s standards are available
- Unique design and construction allowing for control components, wiring, and bussing to be isolated in separate compartments.
- Large selection of UL Listed component options are available to be incorporated into equipment prior to shipment. Options include metering, monitoring, protective relaying, surge protective device (SPD), transformers, etc.
- Sheet metal, bussing, and controls retrofits and upgrades to existing equipment