States Manufacturing has the ability to provide fully custom as well as standard switchboard solutions that allow us to meet any customer’s specific dimensional and electrical requirements while adhering to all applicable UL requirements as well as the latest National Electric Code practices.
- Voltage Rating: Up to 600VAC, Up to 250VDC
- Ampacity: Up to 10,000A
- Short Circuit Current Rating: Up to 200kA
- UL 891 Listed, cUL Listed
- UL 489 or UL 1066 Listed Circuit Breakers
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment
- NEMA Type 1, 3R, 4, or 12 enclosures, corrosive environment enclosures optional
- ANSI 61 light gray powder coat finish, additional colors optional
- Silver plated copper or tin plated aluminum bussing is available
- Front, rear, and side access, optional future expansion provisions
- Engineering design flexibility allows for custom sheet metal and bussing to allow for bus duct, cable, and transformer connections.
- Ability to utilize all major manufactures UL Listed components, circuit breakers, and fusible switches.
- Drawout circuit breakers of like frame size and interrupting capacity are interchangeable.
- Integrated metering compartments built to specific Utility’s standards are available
- Unique design and construction allowing for control components and wiring, breaker cradles, and bussing to be isolated in separate compartments.
- Components may be sectionalized vertically (individually) or horizontally (panel/group)
- Large selection of UL Listed component options are available to be incorporated into equipment prior to shipment. Options include human-machine interface panels (HMI), metering, monitoring, programmable logic controllers (PLC) for automated operations, generator paralleling, protective relaying, surge protective device (SPD), transformers, etc.
- Sheet metal, bussing, and controls retrofits and upgrades to existing equipment